Thursday, September 17, 2015

september 28-october 2

Sports team photos
Get names typed up to place beneath photos

Photograph this week
     Homecoming
     Topper Way in the morning

Senior photos on October 1_help 

Open yearbook site and edesign
      edesign_library
      tag photos
      do not use photos that are not yours unless you have discussed it with the photographer, editor, etc.

Editors_are pages assigned?
How do I know what pages are assigned to me?
Find your pages today.
Deadline grade: Send me an email saying you know all the pages that are assigned to you.
topperselfie@gmail.com
Be sure I know it is you, or I will not open it.

Editors_deadlines?

Download Chrome
Your photos
Upload only ones that you might use
Dark photos can sometimes be lightened

SD cards in an envelope

Use the camera assigned to you

SGA and class officers_Jar
Let me get you a note for remaining officers



No comments:

Post a Comment