Saturday, October 29, 2016

oct 31_nov 4

Senior photo picks, next week during Topper Time


Editors:

Layouts for remaining pages

Put title/description on all relevant pages. For example, Varsity Cheerleaders, Varsity Football, Cross Country.

Assign club and organization pages. Set deadlines. Layouts_let's discuss this.
Staff input_what do we need here? Orchestra? Rock Band?
What is your Enrichment class and do we want a page for that?

Tweak mistakes on pages (mainly spacing), or show staff member how
Taylar Green Homecoming

New deadlines

All:

Your grade
Email me if I gave you a 50. If you have no pages assigned, put that in your email.

Check your pages due and new deadlines. Email me, writing "I have checked my pages due and deadlines". This is due by Friday. You should do it today.

Lighten dark photos in Photoshop before you upload. It is very simple.

Plan on 20 photos per candid page.

If you do not understand what goes on a page, ask the editors. You could also take a look at last year's yearbook.

Q&A and help or photos needed

Count superlatives

Individual:

Any page that was due on October 21, but incomplete, is due this today. I'm responsible for some officer photos, and will try to have them.

Ciara 
111 good job placing photos. Find 2 more photos to replace 2 of the picnic table photos.

Dakota W
54 good. Align names. I'll show you.
112 good job, but I'm sure some of these photos have been used twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment