Saturday, September 9, 2017

september 18_22

Standard
Demonstrate knowledge of layout and design procedures by incorporating consistency of style using a desktop publishing system 

What I Want You to Know or Do:

Take photos that are well focused
Take photos that are well composed (rule of thirds)
Take photos that show the story of the school year
Use and understand page layout software 


20 photos in your digital folder by Monday.
This grade is a deadline and counts 5 times.

Demonstration:
Take photos on SD card
Put photos from SD card on your computer
Place in a desktop or documents folder for upload
Upload to eDesign

Send me emails at stephen.campbell@mnps.org
unless I request another one.

Homework_ journalistic writing?????

Today_stuff teacher mailboxes_volunteers?????

September 28,  Thursday
     Crap Squad help:
       • Senior photos in auditorium. 8:00-4:30
       • Academy Photos_clean up bleachers after                ADC photos
Send me an email:

Address: 
topperselfie@gmail.com
Be sure I know this is you. I would not know that
"raidersofthelostart@gmail.com" is you. 

Subject line: 20 yearbook photos

Message: 
Tell me what your assignment was. For example, 10 photos of freshmen and 10 photos of HS academy.

If you did not get all of them, explain why.

Superlatives

Yearbook ID's

I have lots of Volleyball photos from Lifetouch

No comments:

Post a Comment